Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a Puerto Rican potato salad recipe I have fallen in love with!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs potatoes, peeled
- 4 eggs, hard boiled and chopped
- 1⁄2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 onion, chopped
- 4 ounces pimientos, drained
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise (add more to suit your taste)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Boil potatoes in salted water until tender. Drain.
- Add egg, bell pepper, onion and pimientos.
- Fold in mayo (do not overmix).
- Add pepper to taste.
I love this recipe, simple and delicious. This is how my grandmother makes her potato salad. I have an aunt who adds bits of bacon, delish!!!
We thought this was good! It isn't too different than what we are used to. The only thing we felt that could maybe make it better was something like pickles or something a little sweet/salty. Very simple to make and a great addition to any BBQ!