One of my husbands favorite desserts thats full of energy. Very good for Suhoor or for Iftar. Also good anytime as a breakfast bar or snack.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
For the Crust
For the Filling
- 1Preheat oven to 375 F.
- 2Lightly Grease pan.
- 3Put the flour, confectioners sugar and butter in food processor and process until the mixture forms crumbs.
- 4Using the pulse button, add 1-2 tablesppons water- enough to make a firm dough.
- 5Push the dough into the greased pan so it makes an even layer.
- 6Sprinkle the walnuts over the base.
- 7Whisk remianing ingredients together.
- 8Pour over the walnuts and bake for 25 mins.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Walnut Honey Bars
Serving Size: 1 (73 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 418.9
- Calories from Fat 286
- Total Fat 31.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.5 g
- Cholesterol 66.5 mg
- Sodium 43.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 15.2 g
- Protein 7.3 g