Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
Haven't tried this one yet, but it sounded so different, thought it might be worth posting.
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
- 1 1⁄2 cups walnut halves
- 1 unbaked pastry shell (9 inch)
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1⁄4 cup strong brewed coffee
- In bowl, combine first seven ingredients.
- Pour into pastry shell.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until set.
- Cool on wire rack.
- In saucepan, melt chocolate chips and butter over low heat, stirring until smooth.
- Stir in cream until smooth.
- Remove from heat and stir in coffee.
- Serve pie with fudge sauce over the top of served slices and coffee or mocha icecream.