Recipe by jonesies
Kids love these! Great to serve the morning after a slumber party or on a lazy Sunday morning. Takes no time to put together!
Top Review by My Sweetie's Sweetheart
I was looking to use up a Wholesale sized box of waffles. This was perfect. I only had raspberry mango jam and bacon bits but it worked. It was a family favorite! Thanks
- 6 frozen waffles
- 4 tablespoons strawberry jam
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare waffles in toaster according to package directions.
- In a small bowl, combine jam, cream cheese and crumbled bacon.
- Spread one side of a waffle with cream cheese mixture; top with some of the sliced strawberries and another waffle to make a sandwich.
- Serve immediately.
- Note: You can adapt this recipe to suit any of your child needs. For a slumber party, make a batch using mini waffles. You can substitute kiwi, banana, etc for the strawberries. Maybe drizzle a little chocolate syrup before sandwiching -- Be creative and have fun!