Prep 4 mins
Cook 1 min
This a great comfort food for those who like oats and the flavor of vanilla.
- Get a bowl and place your oats, vanilla and water in it.
- Microwave as directed, which is about 1 minute and 20 seconds.
- Once time is up take the oats out and stir. Be quick to add your wafers all over the top.
- Once you have the wafers arranged in a layer on the top, submerge them completely under the oats.
- All should now be hidden under the oats.
- Now place what looks like just oats into the freezer for about 5 minutes.
- While waiting you can prepare your favorite ice cream, I find that french vanilla is best.
- When the oats are a temperature that you can stand for dipping in to ice cream dig inches.
- You can either mix it all together or play the dipping game.