Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is so nice in strawberry season...you canuse frozen stawberry as well.
- 4 ounces strawberries, stemmed
- 3 tablespoons lemonade, frozen concentrate thawed
- 1 teaspoon mint leaf, chopped
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 1⁄4 cup sparkling water
- 1 whole strawberry
- 1 mint sprig
- In blender, combine strawberries, lemonade and chopped mint.
- Blend until smooth.
- Add ice; blend until smooth.
- Pour into glass.
- Top with 1/4 cup sparkling water; mix.
- Garnish glass with strawberry and mint sprig.
- Serve with straws.