Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
Decadent non-alcoholic drink. I got it on one of those healthy pregnancy sites. Yum!
- 1⁄2 cup ice
- 1⁄2 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1⁄2 cup milk or 1⁄2 cup soymilk or 1⁄2 cup yogurt
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- whipped cream
- fresh or canned pineapple slice
- Place all but pineapple slices and whipped cream in blender and blend until smooth and creamy Add more or less ice depending on the consistency you prefer.
- Pour into a tall glass and garnish with whipped cream and pineapple slice.
Really good!! Very strong pineapple flavor. I added about a half of a cup of extra blueberries, so that made a bit of a difference. I also used yogurt instead of milk. Overall really great!
Keeping in mind the existing review for this recipe, I only used 1/2 cup of the pineapple juice. It still overpowered the blueberries. I used plain yogurt instead of the milk, so I was able to taste pineapple and yogurt. I would like to try this again using orange juice instead of the pineapple, but I didn't have any on hand this morning while I was making the drink. I really wanted this recipe to work; I absolutely adore blueberries.
i wish i could give it a higer rating,but i can't.i doubled the recipe for 2 people,and the juice just over powered the rest of the drink. if i make it again i'll only use about 1/4 cup of the juice.