- 1 lb hamburger
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- onion, chopped, if desired
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can tomatoes and green chilies
- water, enough to make gravy
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together hamburger, salt and pepper and onions.
- Form into patties.
- Brown patties in frying pan. Do not fry until completely done.
- Brown flour.
- Add tomatoes and enough water to the flour to make a thin gravy.
- Put patties back into mixture and cook over low heat about 30 minutes or bake in oven at 325 or 350 degrees.