Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this in a Van Gogh Vodka recipe booklet. It's a bit different than other Lemon Drops I've tried, with a nice mix of sweet and sour. Kind of like lemonade for grown-ups!
- 56.69 g van gogh citrus-infused vodka
- 7.08 g fresh lemon juice
- 14.17 g Cointreau liqueur or 14.17 g triple sec
- 14.17 g prepared sweet-and-sour mix
- 14.79 ml sugar
- 1 slice lemon
- Sugar the rim of a chilled martini glass.
- Shake the liquids with ice and strain into the glass.
- Garnish with the lemon slice.
Super drink! I used Grey Goose Vodka and 1 tbs simple syrup...was fantastic! Thanks for sharing!
Best one I've found so far!!
Haven't tried this... yet. I was just taken aback by the beauty of the photo and had to tell you. Breathtaking.