Recipe by DailyInspiration
Recipe was contributed by Villa Capri Restaurant for the Settings on the Dock of the Bay cookbook.
Top Review by breezermom
Delicious! I love chicken and fish in pecans, and this recipe is just wonderful. The stickiness of the honey helps keep the pecan mixture in place. I'll definitely enjoy this recipe again. Thanks for sharing! Made for PRMR tag game.
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup fresh breadcrumb
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup pecans, finely chopped
- 4 fish fillets (4-6 oz. each)
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the dijon mustard, butter and honey in a bowl and mix well. Mix the bread crumbs, parsley and pecans in a bowl. Season the fillets with salt and pepper. Place on a lightly greased baking sheet. Brush with the mustard mixture. Sprinkle with the bread crumb mixture and pat to adhere to the surface. Bake at 450 degrees F. for 10 minutes per inch of thickness or until the fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve with lemon wedges.