- 6 tablespoons maggi seasoning
- 6 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons fresh ground black pepper
- 12 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 3 lbs top sirloin steaks
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a wide shallow dish.
- Add steaks and rub all over with the marinade.
- Cover and let marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Remove steaks from marinade and scrape off most of garlic.
- Heat a large cast iron skillet over medium heat.
- Add 1 steak and cook until well browned, about 3-4 minutes.
- Flip steak and cook about 2-3 more minutes for medium rare.
- Transfer steak to cutting board and tent with foil.
- Repeat with other steak.
- Thinly slice both steaks across grain.
- Serve with rice and any accumulated juices.