Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Quick, easy and tasty. Been adapted from a couple of different recipes I had.
- 4 fish fillets
- oil, for basting
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped lemongrass
- 3 small red chilies, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon caster sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon turmeric
- Mix together topping ingredients.
- Oil oven tray and place fish fillets close together.
- Spread topping evenly over fish fillets.
- Grill under preheated moderate grill for about 15-20 minutes (depending on thickness of fish) until cooked.
- Baste with oil during cooking time to prevent toping drying out.