Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I got this recipe from a dear friend of mine Miss Nola.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄2 cup caesar salad dressing
- 1⁄2 teaspoon peppered season salt
- 1 small vidalia onion, cut in 1/2 " slices
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded romaine lettuce
- 2 tablespoons fresh shredded parmesan cheese
- 4 buns, split
- Heat coals or gas grill for direct heat. Mix beef, parsley, 2 tbsp dressing and the peppered seasoning salt. Shape into 4 patties 1/2 " thick. Cover and grill 4-6" from medium heat 12-15 minutes, turn once, cook till no longer pink and juices run clear. Add onion slices to grill for at least 8-10 minutes of grilling, brush with 2 tbsp dressing and turn once, cook till crisp-tender. Toss romaine, remaining 1/4 cup dressing and the cheese. Layer romaine, burger and onion on each bun.
5 star all the way - I used Fat free Caesar dressing and it worked - cut the recipe back to one burger. I did add a slice of tomato Served with Cajun oven fries Wonderful Saturday night dinner thanks Shrl (J) 831
Ooooh- I've made these before and they are good!