Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
I use this as an appetizer but you can use this as a side dish too. It goes good with pork.
- 473.18 ml of shredded swiss cheese
- 473.18 ml chopped vidalia onions
- 236.59-354.88 ml mayonnaise
- 29.58 ml grated parmesan cheese
- Mix first 3 ingredients together and pour into ovenproof bowl.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and bake at 325-350° until onion is soft and cheese melted, about 40 to 45 minutes.
- Serve with chunks of French bread.
I have been looking for this recipe! Thank you. My cousin served this a few years ago at a family reunion. It is AMAZING!