Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Fifth recipe using the Jumbo Vidalia onions.
- 2 cups vidalia sweet onions, chopped
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup cheese, shredded
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup Bisquick
- 3 eggs
- Brown the ground beef and Vidalias and drain off excess liquid.
- Stir in salt and pepper then place beef and Vidalias in bottom of greased 9-inch pan. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Combine milk, Bisquick and eggs and beat until smooth. Pour over meat, Vidalias and cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
This was delicious! I only had a yellow onion, but the flavor was not affected. The recipe was perfectly written. Nothing was added or subtracted, and the flavor was superb. I only wish I had made more! Thanks for the great recipe!
Tastey and easy to make. Next time I'd probably season it a bit more, but on the whole a rich beefy flavor. The cheesy, crispy Bisquick top was outstanding! Definitely will make again.