Recipe by Charlotte J
Fifth recipe using the Jumbo Vidalia onions.
Top Review by Burned Toast
This was delicious! I only had a yellow onion, but the flavor was not affected. The recipe was perfectly written. Nothing was added or subtracted, and the flavor was superb. I only wish I had made more! Thanks for the great recipe!
- 2 cups vidalia sweet onions, chopped
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup cheese, shredded
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup Bisquick
- 3 eggs
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown the ground beef and Vidalias and drain off excess liquid.
- Stir in salt and pepper then place beef and Vidalias in bottom of greased 9-inch pan. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Combine milk, Bisquick and eggs and beat until smooth. Pour over meat, Vidalias and cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.