Recipe by bmiene
This tastes as close to take out pizza as you can get, but a lot faster and with ingredients you have on hand most of the time.
- 2 good quality thin crust frozen sausage pizzas (I use Tombstone or Jacks pizzas)
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms
- 1 medium sweet onion, diced
- 1 medium green bell pepper, diced
- 1 medium fresh tomato, sliced thin
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to pizzas instructions.
- Unwrap pizza and arrange the sausage so it is even though out pizzas.
- Drain mushrooms and add to pizzas evenly through out.
- Add the green pepper evenly.
- Add onion evenly.
- Then top with thin sliced fresh tomato.
- Put in oven and follow pizzas cook time.