Craving a potato soup, I opted for (low-carb) cauliflower instead. I made this last night on a whim and it was GREAT! Makes 3 servings For Vegan option use only Vegetable Broth.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash and chop the cauliflower.
- 2Put into a pot, and JUST cover with water.
- 3Add broth powder, cube, etc.
- 4Simmer until tender.
- 5Transfer to blender in batches (I think it took me 4 batches to puree all of it) Return to pot.
- 6add milk until you reach your desired consistency.
- 7Also add Dill at this time.
- 8Simmer this for a bit longer and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vggiegirl's Low-Carb Cream of Cauliflower-Dill Soup
Serving Size: 1 (147 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 47.9
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 57.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 3.8 g