Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Craving a potato soup, I opted for (low-carb) cauliflower instead. I made this last night on a whim and it was GREAT! Makes 3 servings For Vegan option use only Vegetable Broth.
- Wash and chop the cauliflower.
- Put into a pot, and JUST cover with water.
- Add broth powder, cube, etc.
- Simmer until tender.
- Transfer to blender in batches (I think it took me 4 batches to puree all of it) Return to pot.
- add milk until you reach your desired consistency.
- Also add Dill at this time.
- Simmer this for a bit longer and enjoy!