Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
Marlin is very firm fleshed so you can use your favourite tuna or swordfish recipe. It grills very nicely.
- 7 lbs barracuda (or any firm white fish) or to taste marlin (or any firm white fish) or to taste grouper (or any firm white fish) or 6 snook (or any firm white fish) or 1 corbina ((corvina) or any firm white fish)
- 4 large onions
- 3 large green peppers
- 6 hot peppers (plus seeds)
- 3 tablespoons salt
- 6 ounces apple cider vinegar
- 1 quart fresh lime juice
- Remove all red meat from fish.
- Dice in 1/4" cubes.
- Put in large pan.
- Mince onions, sweet peppers and hot peppers.
- Lay minced vegetables on top of fish; add vinegar and salt; add the lime juice and stir about 5 min.
- Place contents into a gallon jar with lid.
- Let stand at room temperature for 1 hour; then refrigerate. Ready to serve in 3 hr.
- Posted by Matthew Armisted - Posted for Mignon Erixon-Stanford at lostparadise.com From: Michael Loo MMMMM Cheers, YK Jim