Chef #202865's Note:
Ok I know that there is more than enough choc chip cookie recipes on here but I HAD to post mine. My father in law gave me this recipe and it's the only chocolate chip cookie my husband really loves. Try it..I guarantee you will not be disappointed!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream margarine and sugars together.
- 2Add eggs and vanilla and beat well.
- 3Mix flour, baking soda, and salt together.
- 4Add flour mixture to margarine mixture. Mix well.
- 5Add chocolate chips.
- 6Bake in a preheated 350°F oven for approximately 8 minutes.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Very Yummy Chocolate Chip Cookies!
Serving Size: 1 (1079 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 117.8
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 10.5 mg
- Sodium 149.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 10.1 g
- Protein 1.1 g