Recipe by Andtototoo!
This recipe doesn't have many ingredients but still tastes delicious. I've also made this with chicken thighs cut into bite-size pieces. Serve with fresh rice.
- 1 bunch broccoli
- 3⁄4 lb flank steak, half frozen
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 5 tablespoons oyster sauce, divided
- salt, as needed
- 1 tablespoon sesame seed oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Take one bunch of broccoli (2-3 crowns depending on the size) and cut into florets. Steam until half cooked.
- Meanwhile, take the flank steak (or you can use rib eye) and slice it into thin slices against the grain. This is easier to do if the meat is half frozen.
- Next, heat a nonstick frying pan over high heat.
- When the pan is hot, add 2-3 Table. vegetable oil.
- After 10 seconds, add the meat, garlic powder, and 2 Tablespoons of the oyster sauce. Stir-fry just until most of the pink is gone from the meat.
- Add the half cooked broccoli, 3 Tablespoons oyster sauce and a dash of salt. You might feel the need to add a little more oyster sauce according to your tastes. Only cook the broccoli another minute or two as you want it to still be slightly crisp.
- Turn off the heat and sprinkle with the sesame seed oil.