Recipe by carmenskitchen
I was really surprised at how moist and juicy this chicken turns out. I found it through cooking light and made a few changes. It's so easy to prepare, I fall back on it all the time when I don't want to mess with preparing a detailed marinade.
Top Review by hannahsmommma
Super recipe! I usually don't like the dryness of grilled chicken and this was the most moist chicken ever. I used boneless, skinless chicken breast. I did not find it bland at all. It had a great garlic flavor!
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 -6 bone-in skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- To prepare chicken, combine first 3 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag. Salt and pepper chicken and add to bag; seal. Marinate in refrigerator 4-6 hours, turning occasionally.
- Remove chicken from bag; discard marinade. Place chicken on a grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 12-15 minutes on each side or until done.