Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I was really surprised at how moist and juicy this chicken turns out. I found it through cooking light and made a few changes. It's so easy to prepare, I fall back on it all the time when I don't want to mess with preparing a detailed marinade.
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 -6 bone-in skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- cooking spray
- To prepare chicken, combine first 3 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag. Salt and pepper chicken and add to bag; seal. Marinate in refrigerator 4-6 hours, turning occasionally.
- Remove chicken from bag; discard marinade. Place chicken on a grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 12-15 minutes on each side or until done.
Super recipe! I usually don't like the dryness of grilled chicken and this was the most moist chicken ever. I used boneless, skinless chicken breast. I did not find it bland at all. It had a great garlic flavor!
This was very good. I didn't get to marinade it more than an hour though. Next time I will definately plan ahead. It had a great flavor. I made on the grill and it was nice and juicy. DH was very happy with the results. I made this for PAC 2009
My DH was thrilled with this recipe. Thought it had lots of flavor. Only marinated for 2 hours. Grilled it on our Griddler by Cuisinart. The chicken came out very moist. Served it with Orzo with Parmesan and Basil 79431. Made for a nice dinner.