Recipe by Iva Day
These do not rise a lot but are so easy and so lemonie. I got this from a small cook book from The Stevens Crawford Heritage House in Oregon City, OR. The book was put out by the Clackamas County Historical Society.a
- 1 (16 ounce) package angel food cake mix (1-step or 2-step) or 1 lemon custard angel food cake mix, dry
- 1 (22 ounce) can lemon pie filling
- powdered sugar, glaze or icing (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place cake mix in bowl and add lemon piefilling; stir until well mixed.
- Pour into a greased and floured 10" by 13"inch cake pan.
- Bake approximately 20 to 25 minutes or until cake springs back when pressed.
- Cool slightly and frost with powdered sugar glaze.