Iva Day's Note:
These do not rise a lot but are so easy and so lemonie. I got this from a small cook book from The Stevens Crawford Heritage House in Oregon City, OR. The book was put out by the Clackamas County Historical Society.a
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 ounce) package angel food cake mix (1-step or 2-step) or 1 lemon custard angel food cake mix, dry
- 1 (22 ounce) can lemon pie filling
- powdered sugar, glaze or icing (optional)
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Place cake mix in bowl and add lemon piefilling; stir until well mixed.
- 3Pour into a greased and floured 10" by 13"inch cake pan.
- 4Bake approximately 20 to 25 minutes or until cake springs back when pressed.
- 5Cool slightly and frost with powdered sugar glaze.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Very Easy Lemon Bars
Serving Size: 1 (454 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 31.3
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 61.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 0.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemon pie filling