Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A very refreshing smoothie!
- 2 (6 ounce) containers blueberry yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup grape juice
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen blueberries
- 1 cup frozen blackberrie
- 1 tablespoon Splenda sugar substitute
- In blender, place all ingredients in order listed; cover and process until blended.
- Pour into chilled glasses.
- Serve immediately.
I used white grape juice and blueberry greek yogurt because that is what we had on hand. I had to add extra juice to get the smoothie to blend. But the flavor was still great, even with the extra juice and less sweet yogurt. Great summer drink.
Very tasty! Made a couple alterations. Did not have grape juice so substitued orange juice. Was short on the amount of frozen berries, so added a frozen banana. Made a very healthy breakfast. Thanks Lainey for sharing!
Made & reviewed for the Kid Friendly Forum Recipe Tag. This is a delicious, very refreshing & healthy smoothie which the whole family really enjoyed this evening. Thanks Lainey for a great recipe!