Recipe by Lainey39
Another delicious smoothie.
Top Review by Sydney Mike
I partially thawed the strawberry sorbet, so I could blend everything successfully & not change the ingredient amounts, & this came together so nicely! The mixed berries were blueberry, raspberry & marionberry, & the combo of ALL these fruity flavors was ABSOLUTELY GREAT! Thanks for yet another wonderful drink! [Made & reviewed as a kidnapped recipe in the Aus/NZ Recipe Swap #16]
- 1 pint frozen strawberry sorbet
- 1 cup cranberry juice
- 1 (6 ounce) container blueberry yogurt
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries
Directions See How It's Made
- In blender, combine strawberry sorbet, cranberry juice, blueberry yogurt and frozen mixed berries.
- Blend ingredients 2 minutes, or until completely smooth.
- Divide sorbet-yogurt mixture evenly among 4 chilled glasses.
- Garnish each with whipped cream, fresh mint and toothpick threaded with fresh berries, if desired.