Recipe by Trixyinaz
In a hurry in the morning? Need something quick but filling? Try this recipe. I never would have thought to put these items together, but they were really good and satisfying!
Top Review by Anu
Fantastic!!! I used toasted whole-wheat bread because I don't know what wasa bread is. I might reduce the amount of wheat germ next time, because it kinda spilled a lot while I was eating it. This made a quick, yummy and satisfying snack... thanks!
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium peanut butter
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons honey
- 2 tablespoons wheat germ
- 4 pieces wasa bread
Directions See How It's Made
- **All four pieces of Wasa Bread (the size of a Graham Cracker) are considered one serving in this recipe.
- In a bowl, mix the peanut butter and honey.
- Spread the mixture on the Wasa Bread.
- Sprinkle with the Wheat Germ.
- Serve with an 8 ounce glass of skim milk and 1 serving of fruit for a complete and filling breakfast.