Recipe by Trixyinaz
A quick and easy chicken breast recipe with FLAIR!!! DH loved it so I know it's a keeper.
Top Review by Chef 920429
Another pick your chef recipe. I floured the chicken breasts,with the seasonings,then sprinkled more lemon-pepper and paprika on each side as I browned.I used cream of celery soup,and rhine wine.I didn't have to thicken the sauce,and it was perfect served over mashed potatoes. I will make this recipe often.Thank you for sharing.
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 can condensed cream of celery soup or 1 can cream of chicken soup or 1 can cream of mushroom soup or 1 can cream of broccoli soup, undiluted
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 1⁄4 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the first four ingredients and rub over both sides of chicken breasts.
- In a large skillet, brown both sides of chicken.
- Drain oil and fat and return chicken to SKILLET.
- In separate bowl, add the soup, wine and water.
- Mix well.
- Pour soup mixture over chicken breasts, and bring to boil.
- Reduce heat to medium, cover and simmer for 25 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Thicken sauce if desired.
- Serve with Veronica's Potato Chip Potatoes.