Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
A chicken-and-potatoes roast in an onion and vermouth sauce. Simple and savory!
Make and share this Vermouth Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 8 chicken drumsticks
- 5 large potatoes
- 2 large onions, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup vermouth
- 1 tablespoon chicken soup powder
- salt and pepper
- 1 large tomatoes (optional)
- 1 yam (optional)
- Cut potatoes into large cubes.
- Lay drumsticks in a roast pan and cover with potatoes and yam (if used). Squeeze onion slices over everything to extract the juice, then lay the slices on top.
- Mix the spices into the vermouth and pour over the contents of the pan.
- Cover the pan and bake until done. Uncover for the last 10 minutes in the oven, and serve!