1/3 Photos of Velveeta Macaroni and Cheese
My son is a very picky eater, but loves Velveeta cheese. I make this for every holiday so he will at least eat something. When my aunt visited relatives in Florida for Thanksgiving, she called to get this recipe so they could have it for Thanksgiving dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Cook macaroni according to directions and drain.
- 3Melt margarine in a large saucepan.
- 4Add flour and whisk together.
- 5Whisk in milk and cook over medium heat until mixture starts to bubble and thickens.
- 6Stir constantly.
- 7Add chunks of Velveeta and allow to melt.
- 8Salt and pepper to taste.
- 9Pour macaroni into a 13x9 oblong baking dish.
- 10Pour sauce over macaroni.
- 11Bake in the oven for 20 minutes, then put extra slices of cheese on top.
- 12Bake for another 5 minutes until cheese melts.
- 13Allow to cool for a few minutes, then serve.
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Velveeta Macaroni and Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (148 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 348.0
- Calories from Fat 161
- Total Fat 17.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 41.9 mg
- Sodium 720.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 13.2 g