Recipe by Rachie P
A very yummy and easy dinner, especially if you cook the chicken ahead of time! After one bite of this dish my DH said "This one's a definite keeper!" It's also kid friendly!
Top Review by helowy
I used a package of frozen chopped broccoli for the veggies b/c the recipe reminded me of a yummy rice/cheeze whiz/chopped broccoli recipe that my gram used to make. I don't know if I did something wrong, but this was so salty we couldn't eat it. We threw it out.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut up in chunks
- 1 (14 ounce) can chicken broth
- 3⁄4 lb Velveeta cheese, cut into chunks (12 oz)
- 2 cups uncooked pasta (rotini, macaroni, or shells)
- 16 ounces frozen vegetables (Italian blend works well)
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray large skillet with Pam.
- Add Chicken and cook on medium until no longer pink.
- Stir in chicken broth.
- Bring to a boil and add pasta.
- Reduce heat to medium-lo.
- Cover and simmer 8 minutes, or until pasta is tender.
- Add Velveeta and veggies, stir until smooth.
- Serve with salad and garlic toast!