Recipe by Miss Erin C.
These are great with chicken or a roast. They are also great for lunch, just microwave for 5 minutes, they keep in the frige for 3 days.
- 4 russet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed,drained
- 1⁄2 cup ranch dressing
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425F degrees.
- Microwave pierced potatoes on high for 12 minutes.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Slice off the tops of the potatoes.
- Scoop out the pulp, keep skins intact.
- Mash pulp in a bowl.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat, add butter and onion.
- Saute until onion is tender.
- Add onion, broccoli and ranch dressing to potato pulp.
- Mix well.
- Brush the outside of the potato skins with oil.
- Spoon potato mixture into the shells.
- Place on baking sheet.
- Bake until heated through, about 15 minutes.
- Salt and pepper to taste.