1/1 Photo of Veggie Oven Pancake
A distant relative of frittata! Easy to put together. I'm listing the vegetables I used when taking the picture, but they were simply the things in my fridge that day: you can use whichever veggies you like, and the quickest way to make this is to throw in a 350 g bag of frozen wok vegetables. ;-) I really like this with something savoury added, like feta (or sliced ham, if you're not vegetarian!) - if not using anything but veggies, increase salt to 1 ts or so.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 225°C Line a deep cookie sheet or a jelly roll pan with parchment paper.
- 2Lightly whisk eggs. Add milk, flour (whisking continuously to prevent lumping), garlic, and salt; whisk until combined.
- 3Add melted butter and grated cheese, whisk.
- 4Pour into the prepared pan. Sprinkle vegetables and feta (if using) on top of the batter.
- 5Bake for 30-40 minutes. Allow to set for a while before digging in .
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Veggie Oven Pancake
Serving Size: 1 (220 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 361.2
- Calories from Fat 157
- Total Fat 17.4 g
- Saturated Fat 10.2 g
- Cholesterol 116.6 mg
- Sodium 486.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 13.9 g