A distant relative of frittata! Easy to put together. I'm listing the vegetables I used when taking the picture, but they were simply the things in my fridge that day: you can use whichever veggies you like, and the quickest way to make this is to throw in a 350 g bag of frozen wok vegetables. ;-) I really like this with something savoury added, like feta (or sliced ham, if you're not vegetarian!) - if not using anything but veggies, increase salt to 1 ts or so.
- Preheat oven to 225°C Line a deep cookie sheet or a jelly roll pan with parchment paper.
- Lightly whisk eggs. Add milk, flour (whisking continuously to prevent lumping), garlic, and salt; whisk until combined.
- Add melted butter and grated cheese, whisk.
- Pour into the prepared pan. Sprinkle vegetables and feta (if using) on top of the batter.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes. Allow to set for a while before digging in .