Recipe by BrittneyHope
I just threw all this together, but I didn't expect it to be this good. I thought it would be selfish to keep this completely to myself(= I ate this as a main dish, but I can imagine it being a wonderful side dish. SO easy to throw together but sooo good. Also, you can add anything, absolutely anything your heart desires; maybe mushrooms, or even spinach or kale...mmm I'm hungry just thinking about it.
- 1 beet, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 2 carrots, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup fresh green beans, ends snipped and cut in half
- 4 -6 garlic cloves, whole, peeled
- 1 medium-large sweet potato, coarsely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup Brussels sprout
- 1⁄2 medium onion, diced
- 1 1⁄2-2 tablespoons fresh parsley (to taste)
- 2 -3 sprigs fresh baby dill (to taste)
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, roughly (to taste)
- 1 -1 1⁄2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil or 1 -1 1⁄2 tablespoon regular olive oil or 1 -1 1⁄2 tablespoon melted butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat over to 450.
- Mix everything together, except dill and cheese.
- Coat veggies with EVOO, just enough to help the parsley stick, don't drown them.
- Cover with foil and roast for 35-45 minutes, mixing halfway through.
- Coat with cheese and dill while the mix is still hot.