Recipe by dadsnewworld
A fantastic mix of vegetables and spices for grilling...The smell alone is good enough to feast on...
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 sweet onion
- 4 -5 stalks green onions
- 2 zucchini
- 2 banana squash
- 1 -2 cup baby carrots
- 1 -2 cup baby portabella mushrooms
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 3 -4 pinches garlic powder
- 3 -4 pinches herbes de provence
- 2 -4 pinches sea salt
- 2 -4 pinches fresh ground pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the Peppers and Onions into 4 LARGE pieces.
- Cut the squash into 1/2 inch slices.
- Cut the Green Onion Stalks into inch long pieces.
- Put all of the veggies into a grilling basket in the sink with a large plate underneath it to keep the floor clean as you transfer the drippy veggie mix to the Grill.
- Pour the Olive Oil evenly over top and mix.
- Sprinkle the spices overtop and mix again.
- Grill on indirect heat between 325-375 degrees for about 15 minutes (the onions and peppers should be tender but still firm - no floppy peppers).
- While they grill take a few DEEP breaths and smell the fantastic aroma of the herbs de province and the vegetables mixing.
- Remove and serve immediately.
- Goes great with BBQ chicken breasts, Italian spiced chicken breasts, Ribeye steaks, or Filet Mignon -- .