Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This easy and delicious recipe came from Jolene Britten of Gig Harbor, Washingon. It was published in Taste of Home magazine, and she says she likes to make them for picnics in the park, also making large batches and cutting them into slices to put on platters for large gatherings.
- 8 ounces spreadable cream cheese with vegetables
- 4 8-inch flour tortillas
- 2 cups shredded romaine lettuce
- 2 small tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 8 slices provolone cheese
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- Place the tortillas on a flat surface and evenly spread each one with 2 ounces of the cream cheese.
- Layer each tortilla with: romaine, tomatoes, provolone, onion, and cooked chicken.
- Roll the tortillas up tightly, cut in half, and serve.
I made these as part of a special lunch to honour my daughter's teachers. I used Vegetable Cream Cheese #121266 for the cream cheese and these were a real hit at our lunch, thanks for posting :)