Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
What a wonderful one-dish meal that pleases everyone! With a crunchy topping and creamy taste, it's one that everyone is sure to love!
- 1 -2 lb cooked chicken, cubed
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen vegetables
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 (6 ounce) package Stove Top stuffing mix
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- Cook chicken and cut into 1-in. cubes.
- Steam vegetables.
- In large bowl, mix together soup and sour cream. Stir in chicken and vegetables.
- Pour into a 9-in. pan.
- Mix together dry stuffing mix and melted butter. Spread evenly over top of chicken mixture.
- Bake at 350 F for 20 minutes, until stuffing is golden brown and crunchy.
After trying this I realised it was an improper clone of Stove Top Easy Chicken Bake created by Kraft Foods...For better results, skip the part where it has you combine melted butter and the dry stuffing mix...INSTEAD prepare the stuffing mix per the instructions on the box...THEN continue with the recipe, but bake covered with foil, for 30 min then uncovered for 10 min...You'll like it so much better, I promise!
I used leftover turkey and chicken and omitted the sour cream. This was very tasty,and even better the next day. Thanks for good way to use leftovers.