Recipe by murr433
Quick and easy side dish or fast fix for a party- wanted something warm and relatively healthy to go along with the rest of my dinner and i came up with this. (don't think the site is registering the cheese as shredded but the Kraft-Free is 45 calories per 1/4cup)
- 4 tablespoons salsa
- 5 cups cabbage coleslaw blend
- 1 cup frozen vegetables
- 1⁄2 cup pre-shredded fat-free cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a microwavable dish layer cabbage, frozen veggies, and then salsa.
- Microwave for 3 minutes.
- Add cheese and microwave about 45 more seconds but keep an eye on it.
- Take out and enjoy- I ate it as is but while I was eating saw it would be excellent with nachos too!