Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Most of the breakfast burrito recipes I've seen out there have sausage in them. I just can't eat meat in the morning, so I've come up with this version. Simple and yummy.
- Spray a non-stick pan with some oil and saute the mushrooms and zuchinni.
- Add the green onion, and heat through.
- Add the beaten eggs stuff with the salt and pepper.
- Cook until nearly set, add the cottage cheese and heat through, mixing well.
- Divide onto the 2 tortillas, roll up, and don't forget to use a napkin.
Mirj, these were so good.I made enough for 8 people and I made them for dinner instead of breakfast. The sauteed veggies, eggs and cheese made a great filling. I had to sprinkle a litte Tony's on my husband's and mine. This was a perfect, quick, filling dinner. Thanks