Vegetarian Times Meat Lovers' Pizza
- Preheat oven to 450°; prebake the fresh pizza crust if using, for 3-4 minutes; remove from oven, and set aside to cool slightly.
- Make the Simple Seasoned Sauce: combine the tomato sauce, onion, oil, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper; set aside.
- Make the “Meat Topping”: heat 1 teaspoon of oil in a big skillet over med-high heat; add the soy ground meat and sausage links; saute for about 3 minutes, or until hot and slightly crispy.
- Using a spatula, remove the meat from the pan; add the remaining 2 teaspoons oil; saute the onions for 3 minutes, or until translucent; add in the tomato sauce and stir; remove from heat.
- Spread the tomato sauce over the crust; top with the ground meat, sausage, cheese, pepperoni, and Canadian bacon slices.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes, or until the cheese melts; remove from oven and serve.
- For Vegan use a vegan soy cheese.