Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
These can be eaten anytime of the day- great for breakfast but I love to make them for saturday lunch. Drink with orange juice.
- 2 mexican flour tortillas
- 1 (400 g) can refried beans
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 avocado
- 2 ripe tomatoes
- 1 -2 tablespoon sweet chili sauce
- salt and pepper
- sour cream
- Warm refried beans in a saucepan.
- Place tortillas on a flat baking tray and spread with warmed beans, leaving a well in the centre.
- Crack an egg into the well.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake in moderate oven for 4-6 minutes, or until egg is cooked to your liking.
- Meanwhile, chop avocado and tomatoes and mix with sweet chili sauce and season to taste.
- Serve tortillas with avocado mixture and sour cream.