Recipe by PSU Lioness
Tasty, tasty, tasty! Very good recipe from "The Higher Taste." Easy to make.
Top Review by LifeIsGood
Great green bean recipe! I absolutely loved the addition of tomatoes to this recipe. The seasoning was just right and tasted wonderful. I wasn't sure if I'd like the texture because I usually cook my green beans for 3-4 minutes, but I ended up loving it. Thank you for a new and healthy veggie recipe. Made for Bargain Basement tag game.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs green beans (cut in half)
- 1 large tomatoes (skinned and diced)
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 pinch garlic salt or 1 pinch hing
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in a nonstick skillet.
- Add garlic powder. Stir in tomato, then add beans.
- Add enough water to barely cover beans.
- Add salt and pepper and bring to a boil.
- Cover and lower heat; simmer for 15 minutes or until beans are tender.
- Remove cover and increase heat to thicken the liquid (about 3 minutes).
- Serve warm or cool.