Not what you think: no fake bacon in this one!! Even the biggest meat-eaters go for this one. Seriously very very good!!
- Spray a non-stick skillet with plenty of non-stick spray and place the cheese in a single layer in the center.
- Heat the skillet over medium heat.
- When the cheese bubbles and is crunchy and hard on the bottom, flip to the other side.
- Note: do not try to flip the cheese before the bottom is totally solid or you will wind up with a goopy mess.
- Once both sides of the cheese are crunchy, assemble the sandwich with the lettuce, tomato, and "bacon" (cheese), and the mayo spread over the bread.