Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is very easy to make and makes a great snack or dinner.
- 15 ounces canned red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 15 ounces canned black beans, drained,rinsed
- 14 1⁄2 ounces canned stewed tomatoes, cut-up
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded American cheese
- 8 cups mixed torn salad greens
- 4 crisp baked taco salad shells
- chopped onion
- sour cream
- Stir together beans and tomatoes in a medium saucepan.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and cook for 8 minutes.
- Stir in half the cheese.
- Arrange greens on salad shells and top with bean mixture and remaining cheese.
- Top with some sour cream and tomato.