1/2 Photos of Vegetable Skewers (Ww)
These are only 1 point/serving! Recipe Source: Sizzle It!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup plain fat-free Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ginger, peeled and grated
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cumin, ground
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander, ground
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 zucchini, halved lengthwise and then cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 1/2 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 red onion, cut into 12 wedges
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- 1 tablespoon mint, chopped
- 1In a large bowl whisk together 1/2 cup of the yogurt, lemon juice, garlic, ginger, cumin, coriander, curry powder, 1/4 teaspoon of the salt and the cayenne. Stir in the vegetables (zucchini - red onion). Let stand at room temperature for at least 30 minutes.
- 2****If using wooden skewers soak them in water for at least 30 minutes.***.
- 3Spray grill rack with Pam.
- 4Make the yogurt sauce by combining remaining yogurt (1/4 cup), cilantro and mint in a small dish or bowl. Set aside.
- 5Thread the vegetables alternately on the skewers. Spray with Pam and then sprinkle them with remaining salt.
- 6Place skewers on grill and grill turning until vegetables are charred and tender (6-10 minutes).
- 7Serve with yogurt sauce, if desired.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegetable Skewers (Ww)
Serving Size: 1 (86 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 26.5
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 206.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: