Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a compliment to any buffet table and very light on calories.
- 1 head cauliflower
- 20 -30 cherry tomatoes
- 1 bunch broccoli, with steams
- 3 -4 carrots, cut in small strips (or baby carrots)
- 1 bunch green onion
- 2 stalks celery
- 2 (10 ounce) cans button mushrooms
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle Italian dressing
- Prepare all vegetables, cutting into bite-sized pieces.
- Cherry tomatoes should be left whole.
- Put all ingredients in a plastic bag or bowl. Pour dressing over to cover all vegetables. Marinate and refrigerate for 24 hours, turning occasionally.
- Drain thoroughly before serving on a platter.