Prep 0 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Africa: Botswana for ZWT 7 www.celtnet.org.uk/recipes/swaziland.php Serve with bread or boiled rice.
- Wash first 6 vegetable and cut into chunks - keep seperate and set aside.
- Chop onions and garlic - set aside.
- Heat dutch oven(cast iron pan).
- When pan is hot add oil, as soon as oil is hot add onions and garlic, saute till onions are soft.
- When onions are soft add vegetables in layers (in order listed).
- Sprinkle the seasonings and herbs on top.
- Pour the stock over the vegetables, cover the pot and simmer gently for 1 1/2 hours to 2 hours.
- Serve with bread or boiled rice.