A must for an overflowing garden! Goes well with a Tomato basil thin crust, a 3 Pepper thin crust, as well as a Basic garlic thin crust.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 -3 small summer squash (or both, sliced or diced) or 2 -3 small zucchini (or both, sliced or diced)
- 1/2 medium red onion (sliced or diced)
- 1 -2 garlic clove (minced or pressed)
- 1 red bell peppers (sliced or diced) or 1 green bell pepper, if desired (sliced or diced)
- 1 -2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- basil or cilantro or oregano, to taste
- crushed red pepper flakes
- 1Heat oil in large skillet.
- 2Add veggies and saute lightly until just soft.
- 3Spread mixture on top of pizza dough leaving a 1/2 to 1 inch border.
- 4Top with cheese and season to taste using herbs of choice, fresh or dried.
Browse Our Top Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegetable Pizza Topping
Serving Size: 1 (90 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 91.9
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 14.7 mg
- Sodium 118.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 4.9 g