Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
A great nutritious snack . It goes well with Tomato Ketchup...
- 500 g potatoes
- 50 g cabbage, roughly chopped
- 50 g carrots, finely chopped
- 50 g capsicums, finely chopped
- 3 green chilies, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- salt, as required
- 1 -2 egg
- dry breadcrumbs, as required
- oil (for frying)
- Boil,peel and mash the potatoes.
- Add salt and pepper along with all the vegetables.Mix well with hand.
- Make patties,dip in beaten eggs and breadcrumbs.
- Heat oil in a pan,fry patties till both sides are brown and crisp.
- Drain on kitchen paper.
- Serve hot with ketchup.