Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is sooo yummy. Even non-vegetarians won't miss the meat!!
- 4 medium carrots, shredded
- 2 medium zucchini, chopped
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- cooking spray
- 9 cooked lasagna noodles
- 1 (26 ounce) jarmushroom and garlic spaghetti sauce
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- In large bowl combine carrots, zucchini, and ricotta.
- Set aside.
- Spray 3 quart oblong baking dish with cooking spray.
- In dish, arrange 3 lasagna noodles, spread with half the cheese mixture.
- Top with one third of the spag sauce.
- Repeat layers,top with last 3 lasagna noodles.
- Add remaining sauce, top with the mozzarella.
- Bake at 400* for 30 minutes or until bubbly.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
It was good, but a little dry. Add some extra sauce or something. And honestly some beef would probably taste better too.