We enjoy vegetarian chilli and this looks likes a quick and easy recipe. It is low fat and full of veggies and beans that are great for you. I originally found this recipe in BBC Easy Cook magazine. The recipe says that it is suitable for freezing.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fry the garlic and chilli in the oil for 2 minutes.
- 2Add the cumin and mushrooms and cook for 3 minutes.
- 3Add the tomatoes, kidney beans and water, then stir and simmer for 10 minutes.
- 4Add the green beans and cook for 5 minutes more, until the veg is tender and the sauce is thickened.
- 5Serve with a dollop of sour cream if you wish and some crusty bread.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegetable Chilli Bowl
Serving Size: 1 (378 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 169.3
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 309.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.7 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 9.3 g